Our mortgage advisors are thorough, addressing any questions and listening to your concerns in order to create a unique, effective mortgage solution that suits your situation. It’s our job to make sure you understand the entire home loan process, and we take great pride in our personalized approach to customer service. When you choose Integrated Funding, you’re working with Apex refinancing and mortgage professionals who you can trust to care for your individual needs.
Integrated Funding’s Apex Home Loan Application Process
The Apex mortgage professionals at Integrated Funding strive to provide their clients with all the information and resources they need throughout the entire home loan process. Here are the steps to expect when you visit us to apply for a mortgage:
- You will complete a loan application. Keep in mind that a home loan application requires you to provide complete income and asset documentation.
- The loan application will be processed by our loan advisors. Once you’ve filled out your home loan application, your loan advisor will ensure it is complete and accurate.
- An underwriter will grant preliminary approval. At this point, your loan advisor will process your application and you will be given preliminary approval by an underwriter. You may need to provide additional documentation or clarification for some parts of your application.
- The home loan application will be granted final approval. An underwriter will once again review your complete application and grant final approval. Then, the closing team will gather all documents necessary for your closing.
- You review and sign final closing documents. At the loan closing, an attorney will be present as you review and sign all final closing documents.
Get in touch with our Apex home loan professionals by calling (919) 847-2766. The Integrated Funding team would be happy to offer a free estimate for our home mortgage services and set up a time to meet with you to answer any questions you may have.
Along with Apex, Integrated Funding proudly provides home loans and home refinancing options to homeowners in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Holly Springs, Garner, Wake Forest and surrounding areas in NC.