When you’re searching for professionals to help you with the Cary, NC home refinancing or home buying process, turn to Integrated Funding. You’ve got lots of decisions to make and factors to consider, and you need to be sure you’re working with a mortgage company you can trust. Our mortgage advisors will listen carefully to your questions and concerns, providing sound advice and invaluable guidance throughout the entire process.
Integrated Funding’s Cary Home Loan Process
To ensure our clients are completely prepared, we have included the step-by-step process of our Cary home loan process:
- Completion of Application — To begin the process of receiving a home loan, you must fill out a loan application, which includes income and asset documentation.
- Loan Processing — After completion of your loan application, one of our loan advisors will process it, ensuring it is complete and accurate.
- Initial Approval — Once your home loan application is processed, an underwriter will grant you preliminary approval. At this point, you may be asked for further documentation, information and clarification on parts of your application.
- Final Approval — Upon submission of the requested information, an underwriter will once again review your application and give final approval. Then, the closing team will prepare the final home loan documents.
- Loan Closing — At your closing, an attorney will meet with you in order to review and sign all of the final closing documents.
Ready to get started with one of our knowledgeable Cary mortgage advisors? Get in touch with Integrated Funding today at (919) 847-2766 for a free estimate on any of our home mortgage solutions, or to schedule an appointment with our team. We look forward to working with you!
Along with Cary, Integrated Funding is proud to provide home loans and home refinancing options to homeowners in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, Wake Forest and surrounding areas in NC.